Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Tarina Tarantino Hello Kitty Puff Bracelet

I just got this Pink Head at 50% off the retail price on my recent trip to USA in July 2007, final price about US$56. I'm adding this to my Tarina Tarantino Hello Kitty collection. So far, I have the Hello Kitty Russian Nouveau earrings, and a ring and necklace from an older collection. I have never worn them (except for the ring, which I wore about 3 times). They are just sitting pretty (really pretty) in my jewelry box.

Hello Kitty Pink Head is designed by Tarina Tarantino, Pink Head being a reference to Tarina's own signature fuchsia hair (Tarina spots pink hair all the time!). Many celebrities have been photographed wearing Hello Kitty Pink Head, most notably Cameron Diaz and Paris Hilton.

It's probably not that cool to admit it but hey, my clandestine fascination with Hello Kitty continues.

No comments: