Thursday, March 20, 2008

My Outfit Today

For work today, I wore my asymmetrial jacket (from a small boutique in International Plaza). It has different collars (one black and one blue striped), zippered pockets in front (my fave). I paired it with my Agnes B. green patent belt (I love colors!), G-star jeans, Prada watch and shoes from yet another small shop in International Plaza. I experimented with wearing the green waist belt at the hips, with the buckle at the side and unbuckled in another statement of asymmetry. Liked the look and glad that the unbuckled belt could amazingly stay in place the whole day!
I love the details at the back of the jacket: woody buttons in a curved line.

My favourite sneakers:

3 comments:

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

That is an awesome coat and the shoes rock too.

Natty said...

I love the back button detail and also the green belt. Lovely!

maverickandlove said...

wow that is an awsome/crazy jaacket and i love the spalsh of color you added to your look!