Sunday, November 30, 2008

Cheery Backpack

I have not used a backpack in years; the last time I used one was during my Uni days. However, I bought a Yak Pak recently to carry my gym gear and shoes around. This limited edition Yak Pak (everything and anything can be limited edition these days haha) is so cheery that it brings a smile to my face whenever I see it! I'm not a fan of smiley faces but I just love this print! My favourite rainbow and flowers! I love the colors of this bag! I even feel younger carrying this. :)

6 comments:

littlebird said...

it's so lovely and cheerful : )

raining sheep said...

What a great bag...so cheerful. That would be awesome for my 'going to the gym' times...the colors might stimulate me to run harder and regularly :) Thank you for popping by my blog.

Kira Aderne said...

Hi friend!

You are so right, this backpack is fun! and I love the sports one. I have a backpack from Nike that I wear everyday to go to the gym...it´s pretty good :)

a kiss!!!

Winnie said...

Hehe, it's cute!

Anonymous said...

where do you buy that beg?? cause i want to buy for my friend's birthday present. you can add me up at msn tho, ewan_88@msn.com

Sheryl W said...

You can purchase this backpack at "Spin the Bottle". They have two branches, 1 at The Cathay and 1 at Hereen.