Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sequin Cap

I've been extremely busy these few weeks and am glad for the opportunity to shop around last and this Sat for a short while. I tried on a white sequin jacket from Zara's Studio range but unfortunately the size M jacket was too big for me (surprise, surprise). The jacket is so beautiful and it has rekindled my love for all things sequined.

Happily, I found this sequin cap from The Hereen instead! It's ultra-bling and with a pair of sunglasses, I can pretend I'm a celebrity moving around incognito.

This cap is also available in silver and gold.

6 comments:

Winnie said...

Sequins are definitely making a comeback!

Becca. said...

thankyou for the comment sweet :)
sequins are gorgeous, they shall make a comeback!
xx

Couture Carrie said...

Love it! Sequins rock!

xoxox,
CC

www.janetteria.com said...

I love those sunglasses!

Thank U very much Ur lovely comment. Check out my blog if U have a mood!

XoXo

The Sydney Girl said...

awesome sequin hat!!! ♥

joelyne
xxx
www.thesydneygirl.blogspot.com

Edwin Ng said...

Very Kanye West-ish.. nice