Read about this some time ago and I've been wanting to get this from LA. The Shoe Wheel is an amazing mobile shoe storage unit that can hold up to 30 pairs of shoes. I like it that the shoes can be seen at a glance and that the shoes can be stored so neatly! I hope though that it offers enough ventiliation so that the shoes will not spoil easily.
Just realised that the Rakku Shoe Wheel is now available in Singapore too for S$129 from Whoa-ho! It is also available at the following shops in Singapore:
1. Ameba (Parkway Parade Shopping Centre)
2. Anthropology (Raffles City Shopping Centre and Scarlet Hotel)
3. fourskin (The Hereen)
4. Kendo Lifestyle (Bukit Timah Plaza)
5. Molecule (Great World City and Marina Square)
6. Mono Yono Lifestyle (Suntec City Mall)
7. Wembley Gifts and Lifestyle (Hitachi Towers)
Rakku has also created the Shoe Pod which can hold 12 pairs of mens' shoes, up to size 14-plus. I think it will be neat to get 2, one for each of us, or should that be 2 for each of us, considering the number of shoes that we have?