Saturday, October 20, 2007

Belt Up!

Without realising it, I bought 3 belts over the past 10 days, of which 1 is a brown elasticated Topshop look-alike from Chinatown. I did not realise that they were so similar until I visited Topshop Isetan the very same day. See the Topshop version below:Belts are so perfect for updating a wardrobe and creating a more fitted waistline. The other 2 belts are a gold PVC one with a square buckle and a turquoise one with a round buckle from Hitachi Towers. I could use them separately or belt them up together for a multi-color, multi-band look.

Some designer ones that I found online: I especially the gorgeous Missoni brown leather lattice belt with brass studs. It's so architecturally beautiful and simply stylish! I like this Fendi chunky ribbed belt with a large green stone too. It makes a simple black dress stand out in an elegant way:

From net-a-porter.

No comments: