Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Elastic-band Wedges

I was on half-day leave this afternoon to run an errand with Mum. After completing our task, we went to Kinokuniya at Ngee Ann City to grab a couple of books. On the way there, we side-tracked into Pedder Red at Ngee Ann City and I bought this pair of elastic-band wedges which is so so comfortable to wear! I love the woody wedge and the criss-cross of the bands. This will be great for a casual day out with jeans or capris.

I run every Wednesdays with colleagues from Shenton Way to Marina South. Since today is an exception, I dutifully jogged around the neighbourhood in the evening. :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*_* OMG!! they're gorgeous! i imagine they'd have to be really comfortable. I love how they made a shoe with a heel that is also comfortable..

I'm from Australia and i didn't know till just then that pedders shoes are sold here.. cheers

Sheryl W said...

I would vouch that they are as comfortable to wear as they look.

I love Aussie fashion, especially Alannah Hill! I love it that the sales assistants always look great in Alannah apparel too! Alannah Hill is sold at Tangs, it's just a pity that the collection there is rather small.