Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Velvet Jacket

I was so sick over the weekend that nothing was done. Also missed my Dad's birthday dinner on Saturday :(

So upset that I tore my favourite Zara velvet jacket; it tore at the centre seam at the back and velvet is sort of hard to sew back together again. This favourite black jacket came with short, slightly puffed sleeves with a single button in front. I removed the button and used a cute lipstick pin which I got for $1 at a charity sale as the fastener instead. I like to dress up a pair of white pants with this black velvet jacket. I have also layered it with a very worn-out (by now grungy) black long sleeve FCUK tee for a contrast in textures. Found a picture of an urbanoutfitters version above to illustrate but think the Zara one still looked better!

No comments: